This policy is drafted and customised for visitors to the website www.ceramicasantagostino.it.
Specific summarised information is progressively reported or displayed on the pages of the website prepared for particular services upon request, including forms for collecting data.
We also wish to inform you that, to provide a complete service, our website may contain links to other websites, not operated by CERAMICA SANT'AGOSTINO S.PA. CERAMICA SANT'AGOSTINO S.PA. is not responsible for errors, contents, cookies, publications of illegal moral content, advertising, banners or files that do not comply with the laws in force and the respect of Privacy Laws by sites not managed by the Data Controller.
Data subjects: users of the website www.ceramicasantagostino.it
CERAMICA SANT’AGOSTINO S.PA in the capacity of Controller of your personal data pursuant to and for the purposes of EU Regulation 2016/679, hereinafter referred to as 'GDPR', hereby informs you that the aforementioned legislation envisages the protection of persons and other subjects with regard to the processing of personal data and that such processing will be based on the principles of fairness, lawfulness and transparency and the protection of your privacy and your rights. The information and personal data provided by you or otherwise acquired during your use of the website will be processed in accordance with the legal provisions of the above-mentioned legislation and the obligations of confidentiality provided therein.
Type of data processed
- IP addresses or domain names of computers and other devices used by users connecting to the website;
- the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the resources requested and any temporal indications of them;
- parameters relating to the user's operating system and IT environment;
- departure and arrival pages;
- index of Navigation and identifying behaviours during the visualization of the website pages.
Personal data provided voluntarily by the user: the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this website and filling in of forms on it involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender's personal data (including name, surname and e-mail for example). Specific summary information is provided on the form pages.
Purpose of processing: your data collected during navigation will be processed for the following purposes:
- performance of operations strictly connected and instrumental to the management of relations with users or visitors to the website;
- collection, storage and processing of your data for:
- statistical analysis also in anonymous and/or aggregate form;
- statistical analysis to verify the quality of the services offered by the website.
- improve the browsing experience in order to send services and advertisements in line with the preferences expressed during navigation
- sharing site content or using third-party software.
Processing method: personal data are processed manually, electronically, using automated systems and also using cookies, for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. Every processing takes place in compliance with the procedures indicated in articles 6 and 32 of the GDPR, with the adoption of the security measures envisaged.
The processes connected to web services are carried out on the company's internal server and on the external provider's premises and are kept in the offices where the physical servers are located.
Communication: your data are processed within the company by the following categories of persons authorised and appointed by the Data Controller:
- Marketing office;
- Information systems
Your data may be disclosed to third parties, particularly to:
- External providers;
- Companies that carry out ordinary and extraordinary maintenance of the website
- External companies that provide third party services.
Retention Period: Please note that, in accordance with the principles of lawfulness, purpose limitation and data minimisation, pursuant to art. 5 of the GDPR, the period of retention of your personal data is established for a period of time no longer than the performance of the services provided.
Disclosure: your data will not be disclosed
Data Controller: the data controller is the Company CERAMICA SANT’AGOSTINO S.P. A – Via Statale 247 – Sant’Agostino (Fe) Italy firstname.lastname@example.org, in the person of its pro tempore legal representative.
You have the right to obtain from the data controller the cancellation, communication, update, rectification and integration of personal data concerning you, and can exercise all the rights envisaged by EU Regulation 2016/679: articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, copies of which are supplied hereunder.
APPLICATION OF THIS POLICY
If you are in any doubt about this Policy, please contact CERAMICA SANT'AGOSTINO S.PA , sending an e-mail to email@example.com
AMENDMENTS TO THIS POLICY
CERAMICA SANT'AGOSTINO S.PA reserves the right to update this policy to bring it into line with the above law, taking due account of suggestions made by employees, customers, collaborators and users. In event of amendments by CERAMICA SANT'AGOSTINO S.PA , the word 'update' will be displayed next to the Website policy link on the main privacy page on the homepage of CERAMICA SANT’AGOSTINO S.PA www.ceramicasantagostino.it. In the event of substantial amendments to the policy, CERAMICA SANT'AGOSTINO S.PA will visibly publish such amendments.
EU Reg. 2016/679: articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 - Data Subject Rights
1. The data subject has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of personal data concerning them, even if it has not yet been recorded, along with their communication in intelligible form and the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
2. The data subject has the right to obtain indication of:
- the origin of personal data;
- the purposes and methods of processing;
- the logic applied in the event of processing with the aid of electronic instruments;
- the identifying data of the controller, the managers and the representative appointed pursuant to article 5, paragraph 2;
- the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or persons authorised to process the data.
3. The data subject has the right to obtain:
- update, rectification or, when pertinent, integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data which need not necessarily be retained in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or subsequently processed;
- certification that the operations under letters a) and b) have been publicised, also in relation to their contents, to those to whom the data has been communicated or disseminated, unless this is impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared to the right to be protected;
4. The data subject has the right to oppose, fully or in part:
- for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data concerning them, even when pertinent to the purpose of collection,
- the processing of personal data concerning them for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.