Data subjects: subscribers to the newsletter (customers and potential customers)
In compliance with art. 13 of EU Reg. 2016/679, hereafter "GDPR", we wish to inform you that Ceramica Sant'Agostino, with registered office at Via Statale, 247, 44047 Sant'Agostino FE, as Data Controller, electronically processes your data to fulfil the request to send out the newsletter and the relative registration on the mailing list for direct marketing activities, newsletters, sending promotional, commercial and advertising material, or related events and initiatives, also with inclusion of said data in the data controller's CRM system, in full compliance with the principles of lawfulness and correctness and the provisions of law. This service is provided using automated calling systems (e.g.: email, fax, mms, sms, etc.). The provision of your personal data is always optional, however, in the absence of the data marked as "compulsory" on the above form, it will not be possible to provide the service. Your personal data will be processed manually, electronically and/or by telematic means, using automated systems and cookies (for more information please see the website and cookies policies available on the website). Every processing takes place in compliance with the procedures pursuant to articles 6 and 32 of the GDPR, with the adoption of the security measures envisaged. To compare and improve, where necessary, the results of communications, the Data Controller uses systems to send newsletters and promotional communications with reports. Thanks to the reports, the Data Controller will be able to know, for example, the number of readers, openings, single "clickers" and clicks, devices (iPhone, Blackberry, Nokia ...) and operating systems (Windows, Apple, Linux, Android ...) used to read the communication; details on the activity of individual users; the number of pending users who have not yet confirmed their subscription; details of emails sent by date/time/minute; details of emails delivered or not delivered; the list of people who have cancelled their subscription to the newsletter; those who have opened an email or clicked on a single link; users with problems displaying the message; link tracking (i.e. the number of clicks on the links in the message); click tracking (which links have been clicked and by whom). All data of this kind will be used for the purpose of comparing and improving, if necessary, the results of communications.
The data will be stored at the registered office of the Data Controller and the external provider (appointed manager) and on the platform used for sending commercial information (MailChimp), will be processed only by categories of subjects duly authorised to process personal data (for information on these categories, contact the Data Controller) and will be communicated externally only and exclusively to implement the services necessary for the proper management of the relationship, guaranteeing the protection of the rights of the data subject (for details of the external subjects, contact the Data Controller). Your data can also be viewed by the company that manages the website, solely for the purposes of technical access for maintenance and management of the web server. Your data will not be disclosed. In your capacity as data subject, you have the right to obtain from the Data Controller the cancellation (right to be forgotten), limitation, updating, rectification and portability of the personal data concerning you, and to object the processing of said data, generally exercising all the rights envisaged in articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 and 22 of the GDPR.
The Data Controller is Ceramica Sant'Agostino S.p.A. Via Statale, 247 - Località Sant'Agostino 44047 Terre del Reno (FE) - ITALY in the person of its pro-tempore legal representative.
EU Reg. 2016/679: articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 - Data Subject Rights
1. The data subject has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of personal data concerning them, even if it has not yet been recorded, along with their communication in intelligible form.
2. The data subject has the right to obtain indication of:
- the origin of personal data;
- the purposes and methods of processing;
- the logic applied in the event of processing with the aid of electronic instruments;
- the identifying data of the Data Controller, the managers and the representative appointed pursuant to article 5, paragraph 2;
- the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or persons authorised to process the data.
3. The data subject has the right to obtain:
- update, rectification or, when pertinent, integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data which need not necessarily be retained in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or subsequently processed;
- certification that the operations under letters a) and b) have been publicised, also in relation to their contents, to those to whom the data has been communicated or disseminated, unless this is impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared to the right to be protected;
4. The data subject has the right to oppose, fully or in part:
- for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data concerning them, even when pertinent to the purpose of collection,
- the processing of personal data concerning them for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.