This information notice was drafted and customised for visitors to the website www.ceramicasantagostino.it.
Specific summary information is given progressively or displayed in the pages of the website, referring to specific services available on request which have a form for collection of data. Please also note that to provide a complete service our website may contain links to other websites, which are not managed by CERAMICA SANT’AGOSTINO S.PA. CERAMICA SANT’AGOSTINO S.PA. is not liable for any mistakes, contents, cookies, publication of unlawful moral contents, advertising, banners or files that do not comply with the provisions of the laws in force or the Privacy Code by websites that are not managed by the Data Controller.
Persons concerned: users of the website www.ceramicasantagostino.it
CERAMICA SANT’AGOSTINO S.PA in its capacity as Data Controller concerning your personal information, pursuant to and by effect of Italian Legislative Decree (D.Lgs.) no. 196 of 30 June 2003 (Personal Data Protection Act), hereinafter referred to as the “Privacy Act’, hereby informs you that the above law concerns the protection of persons and other subjects concerning the processing of personal data and that such processing shall be done in accordance with the principles of correctness, honesty, transparency and the protection of your confidentiality and rights. The information and personal data you provide or which is in any other way acquired when using the website shall be processed in compliance with the legislative provisions of the above-mentioned laws and the confidentiality obligations imposed therein.
Types of data processed
- the IP addresses or domain names of the computers and other devices used by users connecting to the website;
- the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources and any other time indications related thereto;
- parameters concerning the user’s operating system and computer environment;
- departure and arrival pages;
- Navigation index and ID behaviour when viewing the website pages.
Personal data provided voluntarily by the user: the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated in this website or the filling in of any forms present implies the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s personal data (including but not limited to name, surname, e-mail address). Specific summary information is provided on all pages with forms.
Purposes of the processing: The data collected during navigation is processed for the following purposes:
- performance of operations strictly linked and instrumental to the management of relations with users and visitors to the website;
- collection, storage and processing of data for:
- statistical analyses, also in anonymous and/or aggregated form;
- statistical analyses to check the quality of service provided by the website;
Processing methods: the personal data is processed using manual, electronic and automated systems as provided for in art. 130 of the Code, and also using cookies strictly for the time required to achieve the purposes for which it was collected. All data is processed in compliance with the methods indicated in D.Lgs 196/2003 adopting the minimum and appropriate security measures.
Data is processed for web services at the server in the company or at external providers, and is kept at the places where the servers are located physically.
Communication: your data is processed in the company by the following categories of authorised persons appointed by the Data Controller:
- Marketing dept.;
- Computer systems
- External providers;
- Companies performing ordinary and extraordinary maintenance of the website.
Disclosure: Your data will not be disclosed
- Google Analytics: http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/it.html – http://www.google.com/privacypolicy.html
- Issuu: https://about.pinterest.com/it/privacy-policy
- Youtube: http://www.google.com/privacypolicy.html
- Twitter: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170519-uso-dei-cookie-e-di-altre-tecnologie-simili-da-parte-di-twitter
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies
- Pinterest: https://about.pinterest.com/it/privacy-policy
Data Controller: the Data Controller for the processing of data, pursuant to the law, is the undersigned company CERAMICA SANT’AGOSTINO S.PA – Via Statale 247 – Sant’Agostino (Fe ) Italy firstname.lastname@example.org, represented by its legal representative pro tempore.
You have the right to obtain from the Data Controller the cancellation, notification, updating, correction and integration of your personal data, and generally may exercise all rights laid down in art.7 of the Privacy Act, a copy of which is provided hereafter.
APPLICATION OF THIS INFORMATION NOTICE
If you have any doubts concerning this information notice, please contact first of all CERAMICA SANT’AGOSTINO S.PA by sending an e-mail to email@example.com
MODIFICATIONS TO THIS INFORMATION NOTICE
CERAMICA SANT’AGOSTINO S.PA reserves the right to update this information notice to adapt it to the aforementioned law, keeping in due consideration the suggestions provided by employees, customers, collaborators and users. In the case of modifications by CERAMICA SANT’AGOSTINO S.PA , the word "update" will be shown next to the link to the Website Information Notice in the main privacy page in the home page of the website www.ceramicasantagostino.it. In the case of substantial modifications to the Information Notice CERAMICA SANT’AGOSTINO S.PA will visibly publish these modifications.
Legislative Decree no. 196/2003: Art. 7 – Right of access to personal data and other rights
- The person concerned has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of his or her personal data, even if it has not yet been recorded, and its communication in an intelligible form.
- The person concerned has the right to request information on:
- the origin of his/her personal data;
- the purpose(s) of processing and the methods used;
- the logic applied to the processing of his/her personal data using electronic equipment;
- the details of the data controller and data processors and the representative, where designated pursuant to article 5, para. 2;
- the parties or categories of parties to which the personal data may be disclosed, or the parties which may have access to the data in their capacity as designated representative or their appointed staff in the national territory.
- The person concerned has the right to obtain:
- the updating, correction and/or integration of his or her personal data;
- the deletion, transformation into an anonymous form or suspension of any data processed in breach of the law, including those for which storage is not required in relation to the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed;
- the confirmation that the operations referred to in points a) and b) have been notified, also as far as the content is concerned, to those to whom the data was communicated or transmitted, except in those cases in which such notification is impossible or requires the use of means which are manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
- The person concerned has the right to oppose, fully or partly:
- the processing of his/her personal data wholly or partially for legitimate reasons even where this is pertinent to the purposes for which the data was collected,
- the processing of his/her personal data for the purposes of sending advertising or direct sales materials or for the execution of market research or marketing surveys.